Actualidad

20 February 2016

Tudefrigo has more identity

 

Tudefrigo is a transport and logistics company specialising in temperature-controlled products. In recent years It has consolidated its position in the Spanish carrier market while partnering with Acotral to carry out its freight forwarding business from Brazil. In fact, the combined domestic revenues of Tudefrigo and its affiliate Tudefrigo Logística rose 36 percent to €30M between 2010 and 2012, according to figures provided to TRANSmarket by Tudefrigo. This amount is thanks to a whopping 18 percent growth in 2011 plus another 15 percent last year. The latest increase is mainly due to international flows and rising exports.

International full load operations amount to 75% of Tudefrigo’s business, with the remaining 25% covering destinations in the Basque Country and Navarre for major clients, including Spain’s leading supermarket chain, Mercadona. 90% of Tudefrigo’s activities focus on frozen fish and vegetables. The company is part of the network of transport companies servicing Mercadona.

Tudefrigo complements its international transport from Spain with freight forwarding operations carried out with the Brazilian company Center Cargo Tapajos (CCT). The company was created in 2006 by Acotral and Tudefrigo —which holds a 30% share— to expand geographically and diversify their operations and portfolio. CCT carries out maritime and air freight forwarding with offices in Santarém and São Paulo. It primarily moves wood and cereals. In 2012, that firm recorded revenues of c of BRL5M (About EUR1.85M according to exchange rates on 31 December 2012).

Uso de cookies

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para realizar análisis de uso y de medición de nuestra web con el objetivo de mejorar nuestros servicios. política de cookies

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies